Q: What must I bring with me upon checking in my pet?
1. The most important item you need is proof of your pet's most recent vaccinations from your vet.
All dogs are required to have proof of current Rabies, Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvo, Canine Influenza and Bordetella vaccinations.
All cats are required to have proof of current Rabies, Distemper, Rhinotracheitis, Calici and Chlamydia.
2. Any special diets or medication your pet may need to receive during its stay with us.
3. An emergency contact number to reach you in the event that your pet is in need of medical attention. Some vets require owner permission to proceed with medical treatments.
4. Leash and collar. You must have your pet on a leash and under your control at all times while on the premises.
5. Optional items are toys, treats, and bedding.